Administrator | Kaiwhakataka
We are seeking an Administrator in Rotorua.
Applications close 20 October
- Full time permanent position, based in Rotorua
- 5 weeks annual leave
E totoka ai te tumu o te papatipu hei oranga mō Te Iwi Māori, o mua, o naianei, o anamata hoki.
Ko Te Tumu Paeroa tēnei, te kaitiaki, kaitaunaki, kaiwhakawhanake i te mana o ngā whenua Māori, huri noa. So that the foundations of ancestral lands may be solid, benefitting Māori from our past, present and future alike. This is Te Tumu Paeroa, guardian, support and advancer of the mana of Māori land everywhere.
He angitūtanga: About the Role:
The Administrator is primarily responsible for providing administration support and services to the Regional Team Managers and their respective regional teams. You will play a key role in supporting Trust Specialists, Property Specialists and Trust Coordinators with a range of duties including supporting with meetings of owners, development of court reports and applications and general property administration.
He korero mou: What we are looking for:
- Proven administration skills gained within a medium to large organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- The ability to manage time effectively and to prioritise tasks and multiple demands
- A desire and ability to practice Te Reo and an understanding of Tikanga Māori on a day to day level.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is essential.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou: What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a supportive organisation that values work life balance and career development. We are a tight-knit bunch, passionate about supporting Māori landowners to protect and enhance their land. The expertise and fresh perspectives you bring will be valued highly, and will be critical in enabling our vision.
How to apply:
Please apply via SEEK.
Applications close Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 5.00pm.