Information Analyst | Kaitātari Hangarau Whakaaturanga
We are seeking an Information Analyst | Kaitātari Hangarau Whakaaturanga based in Te Whanganui-a-Tara.
Applications close Friday 1 July (5.00pm).
- Fixed term position (12 Months)
- Based in Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Wellington
E totoka ai te tumu o te papatipu hei oranga mō Te Iwi Māori, o mua, o naianei, o anamata hoki. Ko Te Tumu Paeroa tēnei, te kaitiaki, kaitaunaki, kaiwhakawhanake i te mana o ngā whenua Māori, huri noa.
So that the foundations of ancestral lands may be solid, benefitting Māori from our past, present and future alike. This is Te Tumu Paeroa, guardian, support and advancer of the mana of Māori land everywhere.
We have a new role in our Hangarau Whakaaturanga | IT team as an Kaitātari Hangarau Whakaaturanga | Information Analyst.
He angitūtanga | About the role:
Based at our Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington) office, you will work closely with our Information Specialist and will be responsible for supporting Te Tumu Paeroa to strengthen the integrity and maturity of the management of data, information and records, including developing and maintaining information resources. This includes:
- Executing processes and standards relating to data and information as well as information architecture, and identifying process improvements.
- Administering physical records management processes, including request fulfilment and digitisation.
- Reporting across the document management system, including information held offsite.
- Administering disposal and archival of records, including transfers to Archives New Zealand.
He korero mou | What we are looking for:
- A passion for Information and Records management, and specifically custodianship for Māori data.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of the Public Record Act and its obligations is desirable.
- A desire and ability to practice Te Reo and an understanding of Tikanga Māori on a day to day level.
- A collaborative approach with an ability to develop relationships by working with and through others to achieve outcomes.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is essential
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a supportive organisation that values work life balance and career development. We are a tight-knit bunch, passionate about supporting Māori landowners to protect and enhance their land. The expertise and fresh perspectives you bring will be valued highly, and will be critical in enabling our vision.
Me pēhea te tono | How to apply
Please visit SEEK and 'Apply For This Job' by providing a covering letter and CV. Applications close Friday 1 July at 5.00pm.