Trust Coordinator | Kaituitui Tuarā Taonga
We are seeking a Trust Coordinator | Kaituitui Tuarā Taonga in Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington).
Applications close Tuesday 1 February (5.00pm).
- Full time permanent position, based in Wellington
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
E totoka ai te tumu o te papatipu hei oranga mō Te Iwi Māori, o mua, o naianei, o anamata hoki.
Ko Te Tumu Paeroa tēnei, te kaitiaki, kaitaunaki, kaiwhakawhanake i te mana o ngā whenua Māori, huri noa. So that the foundations of ancestral lands may be solid, benefitting Māori from our past, present and future alike. This is Te Tumu Paeroa, guardian, support and advancer of the mana of Māori land everywhere.
He angitūtanga | About the Role:
The Trust Coordinator is primarily responsible for leading the off-boarding end to end process and for supporting Trust business improvements with the Trust & Property Operations Manager (TPOM). Providing administration support and services to the TPOM in matters relating to the affairs of the Trust team, and to ensure a high standard of service delivery is provided.
He korero mou | What we are looking for?
- An ability to build relationships both internally and externally through open and clear communication, both verbal and written
- Proven administration and coordination experience from within a medium to large organisation
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work with data while ensuring accuracy is achieved
- The ability to manage time effectively and to prioritise tasks and multiple demands
- A desire and ability to kōrero Te Reo and an understanding of Tikanga Māori on a day to day level.
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is essential.
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a supportive organisation that values work life balance and career development. We are a tight-knit bunch, passionate about supporting Māori landowners to protect and enhance their land. The expertise and fresh perspectives you bring will be valued highly, and will be critical in enabling our vision.
How to apply:
Please click apply via SEEK by attaching your CV and a covering letter. Applications close Tuesday 1 February 2022, 5:00pm