Our Tenancy is an online service that tenants can use to access and share information about whenua leased and administered by us.
Our Tenancy helps you to keep track of events, activities, documents and news related to your lease with Te Tumu Paeroa.
On Our Tenancy you'll find all the information you need to keep up with your obligations, as well as being able to see general information about the whenua where your leased property is located.
Benefits of using Our Tenancy
As a tenant, you'll be able to:
- Access copies of your lease documents
- View invoices, reports and property inspection actions
- Keep track of events and other activities related to your lease
- Upload documents including receipts and photographs
- Submit feedback and access help from a Property Specialist
How do you get access to Our Tenancy?
When you accept an offer of lease from us, we'll set up a tenancy record for you and you become the legal tenant associated with the tenancy.
As the legal tenant you will receive an email invitation to register for Our Tenancy.
If you already have a Tenancy account with us you can log in to Our Tenancy here.